The Volvo XC60 Polestar Hybrid. Ready to Drive Away Today
With the Following standard features.
Heated Front Seats
Bowers & Wilkins Premium Sound
Crystal White Peal
Black Polished Alloy Wheels
Volvo Protection Pack
Volvo Protective Steel Grill
During this time, our key focus is the safety and well being of our customers and our staff. We appreciate and understand that the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic has bought confusion and uncertainty.
Our sales departments re open and we are ready to assist you. As always, we are committed to the highest level of hygiene standards. We understand that visiting the dealership to view your vehicle of choice may be difficult, which is why we are able to offer the following options:
- Vehicle shipping available to anywhere in South Australia*
- Private vehicle inspections by appointment, where possible
- Test drive at home, work or the dealership
- Overnight test drives available on selected models
- Additional sanitisation of all vehicles and dealership facilities
- Delivery of vehicles to your preferred address
- We welcome you to request any measures that make you feel comfortable and we will do our best to accommodate these as best we can.
For more information on this vehicle fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.